- 400 grams of chickpeas.
- 100 grams of beans.
- 100 grams of spinach.
- 400 grams of potatoes.
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- 1 tablespoon paprika 1 flour.
- Oil, water, salt and saffron.
- Put the chickpeas to soak overnight before.
- Put the beans to a boil, Chard and potatoes with chickpeas. Add the saffron and season with salt.
- In a mortar with crushed almonds 4 cloves of garlic in a bowl, fry the red pepper with the flour.
- Add the sauce and almonds cooked in garlic and let it cook before steam over medium heat.