Stew of meatballs
- ½ kg of turkey with shell.
- 1/4 and a half chopped turkey.
- A slice of lean pork.
- A slice of bacon.
- 2 chicken breast fillets.
- 2 chicken yolks.
- A little blood.
- 4 or 5 cloves of garlic.
- 3 potatoes.
- A tomato.
- A spoonful of flour.
- A little hard bread.
- 2 or 3 small sprigs of parsley.
- Spices: nutmeg, peppers, salt and saffron
- Fry the turkey meat with shell, then put it in a pot with water. In a separate bowl we put all the rest of the meat, previously chopped; We chopped 2 0 3 garlic cloves in pieces, sprinkle the spices and then add the egg. Chop the parsley into small pieces by putting it in this mixture; Finally add the bread, (previously macerated with a little water) and finally the blood.
- We mix all the ingredients until all these are well mixed and we are making balls the size of a walnut.
- In the oil where we fry the turkey we give a few turns to the almonds and a little bread, we take 1 or 2 cloves of raw garlic and chop them in the mortar together with the almonds and bread. We throw this bite into the pot where the turkey is boiling along with the potatoes (peeled and cut into squares).
- Fry a tomato, adding a tablespoon of flour 2 or 3 seconds before separating. Throwing it into the pot.
- Finally we put the meatballs leaving them to cook about 30 minutes approximately.