Economic Remuneration Municipal Corporation
The economic benefits of the municipal corporation approved for the 2015-2019 legislature, in the plenary of the municipal corporation held on June 29, 2015, are as follows:
- Emilio Manuel Fernández Escudero (Mayor): monthly gross remuneration of 1,500 euros, with an annual gross remuneration of 21,000 euros distributed between 14 paid. Partial dedication to 50%.
- Francisco Martínez Mazón (Councilor for Health, Municipal Services, Infrastructures, Parks and Gardens): Gross monthly remuneration of 1,200 euros, with a gross annual remuneration of 16,800 euros distributed in 14 payments. Partial dedication to 50%.
- Ramón López Escarabajal (Councilman for Traffic, Citizen Security, Sports, Emergencies, Water, Environment and Markets): monthly gross remuneration of 1,200 euros, with a gross annual remuneration of 16,800 euros distributed in 14 payments. Partial dedication to 50%.
Assistances to the collegiate bodies provided for members of the Municipal Corporation that do not have full or partial dedication (gross remuneration):
- Full attendance: 180 euros
- Assistance to the Ordinary Local Government Board and extraordinary sessions held in August: 250 euros.
- Assistance to Informational Commission: 80 euros.
Also, the corporation has a person as an eventual staff, whose name is Amelia Cartagena Mazón, with functions attached to the secretariat of the mayor’s office and coordination of the municipal government, with salaries of 1,200 euros per month for 14 payments.
ECONOMIC REMUNERATION RECEIVED BY EDILES AND EVENTUAL PERSONNEL OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF REDOVÁN SINCE THE CONSTITUTION OF THE CORPORATION ON 06/13/2015 (date updated 04/29/2016):