Snails in broth
- ½ kg of potatoes.
- 1 kg of carcacols.
- 1 whole tomato.
- Cominos and Sal.
- Young nines.
- The day before, they washed the snails very well with water and salt, and they were put in a casserole. Then salt the edge of the pan with salt and cover with water. This is done so that they do not escape.
- Once drowned, they are thrown into another pan and covered with water. We put them to heat to foam them, and once foamed the broth is drained and the snails are reserved.
- On the other hand, we make an onion and add a spoonful of flour. When the sofrito is done, add a spoonful of ground pepper.
- You put a casserole with water, the potatoes, the chorizo, the ñora, the whole tomato and the sofrito of the onion. Then we pour the boiling broth the snails and a little water if necessary.
- In a mortar we put the cumin and we extract the chorizo, the tomato and the ñora of the pot to chop them. This is minced the broth, and let it cook for half an hour.