It is the responsibility of the Department of Urban Planning to manage, inspect and control, in the terms legally established, all management and enforcement activities, in order to ensure that actions are carried out in accordance with land use planning and urban planning.
It has the following functions:
- Processing of Licenses for major, minor, first occupancy, renovation, segregation, etc.
- Certificates of urban qualification.
- Processing of Territorial Qualifications.
- Certificates of alignments and gradients.
- Certificates of Urban Discipline. Allegations. Means. Complaints of individuals.
- Codes of habitability.
- Multiple Report Certificates.
- Projects of municipal works.
Tel. 966 75 40 25
All information related to the PGOU and current planning