Social Welfare Services and programs
- Information, guidance and advice on available social resources
- Processing of aids and social benefits.
- Management and / or supervision of all the programs and services that are
- implemented in the municipality within its field of competence.
- Support and advice to entities and groups.
- Social and / or psychological intervention to individuals and families.
- Home help service.
- Home Teleassistance Service
- Menjar a Casa Program
- Attention in the Community:
- Equality and Violence Prevention Program.
- Health Prevention Program
- Leisure and Leisure Program
- Citizen Participation Program
- Program of Social Integration and Interculturality
- Training program
- Specialized Services for Family and Child Care (SEAFI)
- Service of Attention and Motivation to the Adolescent
- Legal Service
- Dependency Care Service
- Non-Community Resident Care Service
You can find more detailed information about our services, programs, benefits and resources on the web of the Commonwealth: www.mancomunidadlavega.es
If you want to access our services, you can do it from different options:
Presently in the Municipal Social Services Offices, located in the Social Center (Medical Clinic) 1st floor.
Social Worker: Tuesday and Wednesday
10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. By appointment.
10.30 to 14 hours. With scheduled appointment
Specialized Social Services
Social Worker of the Unit: Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. By appointment
SEAFI, Legal Assistance Service, Adolescent Care Services and Non-Community Resident Care Service.
With scheduled appointment. (Please contact the Social Worker to request an appointment)
By phone: 966735550
By and email: email@example.com
Online consultation on the website of the Commonwealth. Www.mancomunidadlavega.es