Rice and crust
- 1 KG. of rice.
- 8 to 12 eggs.
- Meat of rabbit, turkey and campero chicken.
- A target.
- 4 small sausages.
- 1 ripe tomato.
- A little saffron.
- In a frying pan sauté and boil for about an hour the meat (the rabbit, turkey or chicken).
Prepare the sofrito by tossing the tomato to the pan (grated) and mixing it with the rice, giving a few turns to take it well, along with the sausages cut and a little golden, the white cut but not browned.
- Measure the rice and add the broth of the meat, 1 cup or ½ of broth per ½ of rice per serving, a little salt and seasoning.
- As this rice goes to the furnace it is suppressed to him 1 glass or ½ of broth, depending on the class of rice, because some consume more than others.
- When the rice lacks 7 or 8 minutes to separate, add the eggs well beaten above, and put in the oven to be heated in advance, until the eggs are set (about ½ hour or something less).