The Consortium for the Economic Development of the Vega Baja (Convega), is going to start up the “Active Youth” program in the Vega Baja region, led by the Hon. Provincial Council of Alicante, and the funding of the European Social Fund, with the aim of training and qualifying young people between 18 and 30 years, in areas where there is a great need to incorporate professionals, that is, offer specific training in three areas concrete, Community Manager, Health Care and Big Data, in order to enhance the knowledge of the youth of the province of Alicante and give them quality work alternatives.
The specific training will be taught between the months of MAY to SEPTEMBER. The labor practices in companies will be carried out from SEPTEMBER to NOVEMBER. The duration of the program is 6 MONTHS.
HOW TO FORMALIZE REGISTRATION?
- DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM and read all specifications well.
- Fill in the form without leaving any fields to fill out. All the information is important.
- Attach the registration form to an email with the requested documentation.
- Send the email to GARANTIAJUVENIL@DIPUTACIONALICANTE.ES before MAY 4.
- A confirmation email will be sent if everything is correct.
You can find more information on the web http://www.diputacionalicante.es/juventud-activa/