- 1 kg ground almond.
- ¾ kg of ground sugar.
- 6 eggs.
- Angel hair.
- Sweet of yolks:
- 6 egg yolks.
- 6 tablespoons of sugar.
- 1 piece of raw cinnamon.
- Lemon zest.
- In a bowl mix the almonds, sugar and eggs and knead everything very well.
- The wafers are placed in the llanda.
- From the anterior mass are taken portions the size of a walnut, and with the hollowed palm is shaped and filled with a little angel hair and closed, giving it the shape of a ball and is coated in sugar Mixed with cinnamon and finally placed on the wafer.
- They are baked in medium oven to make them well.
- If they are filled with sweet of yolks, they are cooked together with the ingredients, in a saucepan over low heat, without stopping to remove. The resulting sweet is used as angel hair.