- ½ kg of cod to pieces.
- ½ kg of potatoes.
- ½ kg d and tomatoes.
- ½ kg. Of onions.
- 60 grams of fried almonds.
- 1 head of garlic.
- 2 or 3 bay leaves.
- 3 eggs.
- 6 or 7 nails and peppercorns in grain.
- A little flour (to batter).
- We put in a pot with a little water the peeled potatoes and checkered pieces. Floured the cod (previously cleaned), and fry it in a frying pan with very hot oil.
- In a frying pan apart we fry the onion (heading as for salad), adding later the tomato (split in pieces). We cook the eggs.
- When the potatoes have boiled for about 20 minutes, add to the pot the cod, the sofrito and the spices (laurel, clove, pepper in grain, salt and saffron).
- We roast a head of garlic and in the mortar the majamos together with the almond, adding it to the pot.
- Five minutes before separating add the cooked eggs, broken pieces.